Sunday, October 16, 2016

Ending the Hiatus


You never know the impact of what you're doing until you stop doing it.

Today is the 290th day of the calendar year.  I haven't posted a single entry to this blog during 2016.  Not because I had nothing to say...but, rather, because I found myself in transition once again.  

I thought my absence from the blogosphere would go unnoticed;  it has not.  Over the past several months folks have approached me (via email and in person) re: my absence.  Many of my friends were concerned that there was something wrong with my family or my health.  Indeed, nothing could be further from the truth.  My wife's third novel has been out for some time, and she is currently under contract to write three more.  My son is graduating college in less than 90 days...

...and as for me, I've gotten to start third career about a dozen years sooner than I had hoped :)

Click on this link to get a sense of what I'm doing/building today.  Meanwhile, expect to hear from me via this blog on a much more consistent basis.

Thanks to all for the good wishes, the support, and for the expressions of concern;  they are appreciated more than you know.  

Namaste...

No comments:

Post a Comment